Thai Herbal Massage Ball 200 g. (for body)
Minimun Order : 300 UNIT
Payment Terms : Paypal, T/T, L/C
- Plai (Zingiber cassumunar Roxb. ZINGIBERACEAE)
- Kaffir Lime (Citrus hystrix DC. RUTACEAE)
- Zedoary (Curcuma zedoaria Berg. Roscoe ZINGIBERACEAE)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe ZINGIBERACEAE)
- Galanga (Alpinia nigra B.L.Burtt ZINGIBERACEAE)
- Nang Com (Curcuma amada. ZINGIBERACEAE)
- Sweet flag (Acorus calamus L. ARACEAE)
- Eucalyptus leaf (Eucalyptus camaldulensis MYRTACEAE)
- Tamarind leaf (Tamarindus indica Linn. CAESALPINIACEAE)
- Soap Pod leaf (Acacia rugata Merr MIMOSACEAE)
- Borneo camphor
Thai Herbal Massage Ball
- Free cello bag for each ball.
- Vacuum bag will add $0.25 USD/Bag/Ball
- Pack in a cardboard box
- Standard size 200 g. ~ 20,000 unit/month
Application : It helps to relieve muscular aches and strain. With essential properties from herbal, massage the herbal ball on the body can reduce tendon and joint swelling and muscle pain. It also promotes healthy blood circulation and to relax your body.
Direction : Moist the herbal ball with water and steaming 5-10 min ,or Sprinkle water then put it in the microwave 2-3 min. And wait untill it can be safely applied to skin. Massage on painful parts of the body, swollen joints or muscles. Press and massage clockwise ( while press and massage by herbal ball, should be do it softly).
Preservation : After use leave herbal ball dry by natural, put into plastic bag and place in refrigetator,it will keep herbal ball longer time. Normally it can be used up to 3-5 days.